jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

I dont care where just FAR



and maybe I know, somewhere, deep in my soul
that love never lasts
..and we've got to find other ways to make it alone
because none of it was ever worth the risk
well, YOU, are, the only exception

how far is the distance between us?
why cry, if the only one that you was dreaming about in the past
is right there, at your side, waiting..
maybe I'm not the right one, I know
or the smartest, clever, hilarious
and even beautiful girl..
but for sure, baby, I'm the most that loves you

*
i made all this shit drawnings i public in my blog, unless i put the credits to other ;)

2 comentarios:

The Perpetrator dijo...

you drew this? beautiful.

i love deftones.

cavernicola antropofaga dijo...

yeah! all of the draws in my blog i made it, except, of course, the ones that said the author or something
thanks n_n
i love deftones too!! the new disc is magical