martes, 19 de febrero de 2013

Kwoon + Our ceasing voice + Man is not a bird

All photos taked by me with Iphone 4s and Sony cybershot

I wish I can afford a real camera u_u (any donations are appreciated)



I wish I could had upload the videos, but blogger doesn't let me I don't know why..



It was a pretty nice show yesterday's night at Le Divan du Monde, in Paris. I loved Our ceasing voice performance, and it made me fly away. I love how Sandy from Kwoon speak in french, they're awesome and very humble people.





After the show we went to walk in Montmartre, is super cold and empty at that time (except in the principal av with the Moulin rouge), love living here~
The necklace of pearls my bf gave me for St Valentin!!!!!! I know, he loves me so much and so do I ^_^ Btw, I painted my hair brow again...

No hay comentarios: